Re: Watts T23b pressure reducing valve
Posted by More on October 14, 2001 at 23:21:10:
In response to Re: Watts T23b pressure reducing valve

Your chances of repairing the Watts pressure reducer are good, in the event you can find a manufacturer that still supplies the diaphragm. You might first chect the local plumbing supply house to discover if the cost for a new 3/4 inch pressure reducer is less than the cost of trying to rebuild the Watts.

: I have a 3/4" watts T23B pressure reducing valve in my 15 year old home- it is weeping at the stem, so I I am fairly certain the diaphram is worn. Problem is, the valve is in a location that makes replacing it difficult- and, it seems, watts doesn't make this valve anymore. What are my chances of being able to rebuild this and stop the leak (small, but annoying)??

: Thanks in advance.

Replies to this post
There are none.