Re: water heater
Posted by hj on September 29, 2001 at 08:32:41:
In response to Re: water heater
Before you try to do something that could get you injured, the house flooded, or replacing a part that is not broken, call a plumber to have everything checked so he can find which part is bad and replace it. You do not have the experience or equipment to test the heater parts.

: I have a electric water heater. I have less hot water after a few minutes. How do I install the element, how do I know what element to purchase and how do I drain the water heater properly. Thanks

Replies to this post
There are none.