Re: What are these called????????
Posted by hj on September 27, 2001 at 23:35:02:
In response to Re: What are these called????????
It is called an air admittance valve. One brand is Studor. They are not a panacea, since in certain situations they can prevent the sink from draining.

: I want to install one of those valves to let air into my plumbing system so I do not have to run a stink pipe all the way through the roof. I saw one used on This Old House. Let me know so I know what to ask for at the store. Thanks

Replies to this post
There are none.