What are these called????????
Posted by Detroit Home Inspector on September 27, 2001 at 21:39:16:
I want to install one of those valves to let air into my plumbing system so I do not have to run a stink pipe all the way through the roof. I saw one used on This Old House. Let me know so I know what to ask for at the store. Thanks

Replies to this post