Re: From Electric to Gas Water Heater
Posted by hj on September 20, 2001 at 00:03:02:
In response to Re: From Electric to Gas Water Heater
If the vent through the roof is larger than the furnace vent connected to it, then you may be able to do it, depending on how much larger it is. Otherwise you will need to install a separate vent for the water heater.

: I'm taking out my electric water heater and replacing it with Natural gas. I need to vent it; it's near the furnace. Can I tap into the furnace vent, which goes out the roof? If so, how? If not, then what?

: Thanks,

: Dan

Replies to this post
There are none.