Re: leaking faucet
Posted by Chuck on September 16, 2001 at 19:59:09:
In response to Re: leaking faucet
If it leaks underneath it is probably the supplies or the sprayer. Plumbers putty and/or a gasket is used to keep water from leaking down from the sink top. Why replacing washers would fix a leak under the sink is beyond me. Sounds like you need a plumber.

: My kitchen faucet leaks from under the whole unit and water then drips under the sink. We have replaced all the washers and cannot find the source. Can you help me

Replies to this post