Re: Sillcock Handle Removal
Posted by Chuck on September 09, 2001 at 09:44:16:
In response to Re: Sillcock Handle Removal
They also sell a little gauget, I refer to as a
wheel puller. The center piece sets on the stem
and the arms clasp the handle parts. As you turn down, the pressure pulls the handle off. JMHO.
: I have a sillcock (hose bibb) with a broken handle. I bought two new handles, one for square stem and a one for a 16 broach splined stem. The problem is I can't remove the remnants of the old handle. There is a Phillips screw in the center that easily comes out, but the handle refuses to move. Should it slide off? Do I need to twist in one direction? Help!

Replies to this post
There are none.