Re: Stall Shower Faucet
Posted by hj on September 06, 2001 at 08:59:30:
In response to Re: Stall Shower Faucet
Replace the stem, but it may take a plumber with special stem removal tools to do it if it is a brass stem that has corroded in place.

: Hello I have a question. I just bought a house and I noticed in the master bathroom that the single
: push in pull out Moen faucet handle will not pull out. Any suggestions on what I should do to elevate this
: problem.
: Thanks

Replies to this post
There are none.