Need a new 'cap' on an old shower drain...
Posted by Mike on September 02, 2001 at 12:33:27:
I am in the middle of replacing a 'mud-style' shower pan. I need to replace part of the drain, the part with the weep holes that holds the membrane in place at the drain. First, what do you call it? Second, the one I need is brass & the part that threads into the base has 3" IPS thread that is only about 9/16" long...So far, all I can find is Cast Iron with a longer threaded part (I've only looked at Ferguson Enterprises, Home Depot, Lowes, and it is Labor Day weekend, so the other 'real' plumbing supply houses are closed). Your help is appreciated.


Replies to this post
There are none.