Re: broken flange
Posted by Detroit Home Inspector on August 30, 2001 at 09:44:45:
In response to Re: broken flange
You will have to cut the old pvc pipe from below the floor line, put in a pvc coupling/union, then new flange on top of that. I am putting one in right now since I gutted and am renovating out downstairs bath. See my renovation photos at Good luck with your project.

Replies to this post