Re: instaling a new bathtub faucet
Posted by hj on August 28, 2001 at 08:07:43:
In response to Re: instaling a new bathtub faucet
Faucets are not generic, so to change a faucet's look, you usually have to replace the valve portion in the wall also.

: I am replacing my bathtub faucet and have run into a problem. The old faucet turned on by pullin out. The new faucet is turned on by "Turning" Is there a part that can be replaced without having to change the whole valve and calling a plumber? What is this part and where can one be purchased?

Replies to this post
There are none.