Re: HELP I have pipes from Hell
Posted by hj on August 22, 2001 at 09:17:56:
In response to Re: HELP I have pipes from Hell
Most plumbers can repipe the house. If you can find the company in your area that repipes for the class action suit, they have the experience to do it the least expensively.

: How do I go about having it repiped or replumbed? Is there a special type of plumber that does something this extensive?

: : You are six years too late with your problem. All you can do now is repipe the water system.

Replies to this post
There are none.