RV water inlet valve - Watts
Posted by John Fulton on August 20, 2001 at 18:26:32:
I have a new RV, well new to us anyway, and I can't figure out the Watts valve. It says to press down on the lock and move the handle in to fill but there is nothing that looks like a lock. Just a narrow piece of metal in a small opening and I can't see that it moves up or down. I have pictures but I don't know how to attach them to this site. Any information you have will be helpful. The other water panel has two levers with "Port" and "Serve" on the left one and "W.H. Bypass" and "Heater" on the other one. I have to turn the handle to ...bypass to get hot water.


John Fulton
770 494-7391 days
770 433-1010 evening

Replies to this post
There are none.