Re: 60" Remodeler Shower Needed
Posted by bob on August 12, 2001 at 21:23:19:
In response to Re: 60" Remodeler Shower Needed
: : : : : We just bought a house 3 months ago and came to find out that 2 of the 3 AquaGlass tub/showers had cracks in the bottom and were spongy in the bottom. After going back and forth with the manufacturer for 3 months they are willing to pay a portion of the repair cost. What I want to do is have 1 repaired and replace the other with a shower that has a seat in it to accommodate my wife's arthritis. Problem is, I haven't found a 60" remodeler shower. All I can find are 1 piece units. Does anyone have any idea where I can get such an animal? Thanks.

: : : : I just received a nice remodeler from Swan Corp. This unit is the same size as a bathtub 32X60.
: : : I ordered this thru Home Depot in fiberglass ~$280

: : Hey, thanks!!! I did find out last night that Kohler has a 60" remodeler but I bet it can't be had for $ 280. I'll check it out next time I go to Home Depot. By the way, did it have a seat?

: I found a few on line here'e some that might meet your needs

Hey, Chuck, I really appreciate your help. I'll check out the sites you listed later this week.

Replies to this post
There are none.