Find me a replacement for shelf back lavatory faucets
Posted by Jeff in Philly on August 04, 2001 at 15:42:38:
I want to replace faucet sets on 2 wall-hung lavatories. One is an enamelled cast iron lav with the identifying mark of AR (there is a circle around the R)on the outside lower edge near the wall. The numbers 2203 and 2205 are found on the underside of the sink. The faucet is a three-hole set with 5-3/4" spread and very short spout. The other is American Standard vitreous china # 305 102 2 with 8" spread three-hole set. Are there any manufacturers that make a set that will work with these sinks other than AmStd and Central Brass? I'm looking for something a bit more decorative. Also, where can I get a wall hanger for the AmStd sink? Thanks for any advice.

Replies to this post
There are none.