Replacing toliet flange
Posted by A.C. on August 02, 2001 at 05:33:33:
Is there a kit that I can buy to replace a flange (plastic) or will I have to hire a plumber? I was told I could
buy a plastic(?) flange that would slip over the rusted metal one. Could someone, anyone answer my question?

AC waiting!

Replies to this post
There are none.