Re: outdoor water faucet
Posted by hj on July 21, 2001 at 15:19:47:
In response to Re: outdoor water faucet
That device is a safety unit and should be kept on any hose faucet. It is locked to the faucet and can only be removed with some difficulty, (do not unscrew it or you will damage the faucet itself). The easier way is to replace the faucet and backflow device.

: I have an outdoor water faucet that was installed at time of construction 16 years ago. I has several manufactured holes all the way around the opening and when I connect a hose to the faucet water sprays out in all directions. Is there some kind of adapter I can attach to cover these holes or should I replace this construction faucet with a regular faucet?

Replies to this post
There are none.