Re: Leaky Kitchen Sink
Posted by Chuck on July 18, 2001 at 21:41:25:
In response to Re: Leaky Kitchen Sink
You can buy a inch and one half "P" trap at a large home center for about $1.50. If that is the problem. All you need is a pair of channel locks to do the job and possibly a washer or two.
Buy plastic it will last forever.

: I have a feeling that I'm going to have to replace the drain part of my kitchen sick because it's leaking underneath. Thank goodness for BIG bowls! Anyway, would you suggest taking the whole thing apart and taking it to the hardware store? Can you give me some tips once I decide to use my big bowl for something else? Thanks for you help!

Replies to this post
There are none.