Re: Flex piping
Posted by hj on July 12, 2001 at 23:18:04:
In response to Re: Flex piping
PVC is not allowed for gas, in many locations, any longer. So the fitting you are looking for will normally be in someone's storage shed.

: I am looking for a PVC gas-to-steel in-line transition fitting for 1 1/4" in-ground piping. Can you help me out? 1, 2 or 3 fittings would be nice. Thanks.

Replies to this post
There are none.