Re: slab leak?
Posted by hj on July 02, 2001 at 20:58:56:
In response to Re: slab leak?
Call a leak locator company to find out if it is a leak. If it is your homeowner's insurance will cover all or part of the cost of repairs.

: The foundation is shifting so much I may have to get it a license plate instead of a zip code. The foundation guy says the shifting looks like it's from a slab leak so he can't do anything. The plumber says it's probably not a slab leak and it's very expensive to look for one. To complicate things, I'm in a townhouse with one water meter for the whole block. Any ideas on how I can tell whether to call the foundation guy or the plumber?

Replies to this post
There are none.