Re: Adaptor for Panasonic Washlet
Posted by Dean on June 20, 2001 at 18:14:46:
In response to Re: Adaptor for Panasonic Washlet
: Dean,
: I'm a little confused here.
: The ones I sell have a "tee" fitting that attaches to the inlet on the tank. The supply from the wall attaches to the bottom of the tee.
: Terry


Thank you very much for your timely response. The adaptor we got is said to be attached to the valve that controls the water supply to the tank by removing the hadle and packing of the existing valve.

At any rate, would it be possible to purchase the "tee" adaptor/attachment from you? We would be very interested in obtaining the part that works (so we'll have a working washlet not just a fancy toilet seat that closes softly).

Thanks again for your help.


Replies to this post
There are none.