sewer vent
Posted by bob on June 17, 2001 at 22:31:17:
i am removing a bathroom to enlarge my kitchen. there is a sewer vent going up thru a wall i removed that is still being used. Can i put a 90 degree bend on the pipe where it comes out of the floor so i can run the pipe to the house wall then another 90 degree bend to go up the house wall and out thru the roof ? (the reason i may do this is that i am raising the floor 6 inches so the pipe will be able to run under the floor. the floor that is there now is a cement slab.)

Replies to this post