WHEN YOU REPAIRED THE LEAK DEBRIS GOT INTO THE JET NOZZLE. ON A SHALLOW WELL JET PUMP (ONE LINE GOING TO THE WELL) THE NOZZLE IS IN THE JET ASSEMBLY ATTACHED TO THE PUMP. IN A DEEP WELL JET PUMP (TWO LINES GOING TO THE WELL) THE JET ASSEMBLY IS IN THE WELL . IN EITHE CASE THE SMALL JET NOZZLE WILL HAVE CLEANED OR THE PRESSURE WON'T GO OVER 25 POUNDS.
Posted by ROB on June 16, 2001 at 14:50:46:
In response to WHEN YOU REPAIRED THE LEAK DEBRIS GOT INTO THE JET NOZZLE. ON A SHALLOW WELL JET PUMP (ONE LINE GOING TO THE WELL) THE NOZZLE IS IN THE JET ASSEMBLY ATTACHED TO THE PUMP. IN A DEEP WELL JET PUMP (TWO LINES GOING TO THE WELL) THE JET ASSEMBLY IS IN THE WELL . IN EITHE CASE THE SMALL JET NOZZLE WILL HAVE CLEANED OR THE PRESSURE WON'T GO OVER 25 POUNDS.
: Two days ago I found there was a leak in the pipe coming out of my pump. I have no idea how long the pump was running, but it might not have been too long because we hadn't noticed the pressure being down until a few minutes beforehand. I have spent the past two days trying to fix it. I thought it would be a 5 minute fix because I had all the pieces I needed. Unfortunately, after I fixed the leak I can't get the pump to build the pressure over 25#'s. Previously the pump had been set to kick on at 30# and off at 50#. I have tried every trick in the book - back pressure, bleeding off the air, front pressure, etc.
: Any idea would be appreciated.

Replies to this post
There are none.