Copper Tube used for natural gas
Posted by Patrick Loia on June 16, 2001 at 12:18:33:
I would like to install a gas fireplace. My gas line is located in the attic,the line will have to run about 50' by-passing heat duct along the way, then bend 90 degrees and enter a wall cavity. I have looked into a product called Gastite, but only a certified plumber can purchase it. So I hear that coiled copper can be used with flair fittings. Any advice or suggestions would be a help. Thanks.

Replies to this post