Gas Well Reducers, Piping and Valves.
Posted by Geezer Dave on June 08, 2001 at 00:00:46:
I am a retired/disabled auto worker. We have a 26 yr. old gas well on our rural homestead property, from which we receive some free gas. I am responsible for replacing a small unit that lowers the line pressure before going into our home. When installed, the contractor called it a 'Little Joe.' It connects the underground plastic pipe to steel pipe. The inground, steel unit has a safety valve and a 20 0unce pressure gauge, plus a shut-off valve. I need to know where I can buy a replacement unit in NE Ohio, and where to look for someone to install this thing. Thanks, Dave.

Replies to this post
There are none.