Replacing pee trap under foundation
Posted by Fred on June 05, 2001 at 14:14:03:
I recently broke up the cement foundation in my masterbath around the shower drain to accomodate a new shower. Once I got down past the concert and dug up the dirt around the p-trap I noticed that both ends of the p-trap were connected to either end of the drain with some type of rubber gasket. I could wiggle the drain and p-trap around but couldn't get it to come loose because of this rubber gasket. What is this? How do I get it loose and what type of connections do I replace it with? The house was built in 1970 if that helps out any.



Replies to this post