Caulking around top of bathtub-how to remove.
Posted by Dorothe Hansen on May 31, 2001 at 22:30:24:
Dear Terry: Thank you for your very swift reply as to the above question. Yes, I have used Tilex; will try bleach again. I really don't know if it is called caulking but it is the rubbery stuff you can pump out of this piece of equipment. Also used around the floor edge of the tub I believe the mildew is probably embedded into this caulking. I realize this condo is at least 25 years old but I do like it to look clean. Thanks again. I will let you know how things develop. Have a 'happy' summer.

Replies to this post