Re: round front high bowl
Posted by Terry Love on May 29, 2001 at 17:23:53:
In response to Re: round front high bowl

: I am looking for a round front high tank and bowl in white standard 12" rough. I realize code for hadicap,is elongated, but this is for personal preference. Does anyone know of a manufacturer that makes one like this.....THANKS IN ADVANCE, Marty

None that I'm aware of.
Plenty of elongated 17+ high bowls but no round ones. Terry

Replies to this post