round front high bowl
Posted by Marty T on May 29, 2001 at 16:17:57:
I am looking for a round front high tank and bowl in white standard 12" rough. I realize code for hadicap,is elongated, but this is for personal preference. Does anyone know of a manufacturer that makes one like this.....THANKS IN ADVANCE, Marty

Replies to this post