Re: replacement parts
Posted by More on May 29, 2001 at 02:08:49:
In response to Re: replacement parts
Are you in Seattle? Call Terry Love Plumbing. If not where are you? Call the plumbing supply house where you are that has Price Pfister and ask for the kit.If you can't get it like that e-mail Terry Love above and he'll send it to you in the mail.

: Where do I get replacement paarts for my phister kitchen facet? I need the o-ring kit?

Replies to this post
There are none.