Re: Shower Replacement cartridge
Posted by Terry Love on May 26, 2001 at 14:28:31:
In response to Re: Shower Replacement cartridge

: I am trying to put in a replacement cartridge in a single faucet for a Moen shower - probably an old model. Once you remove the cover (Escuthceon?), how do you take off the stop tube and get to the replacement cartridge?

The chrome stop tube should slide off.
There is a U shaped clip that can be pulled up that allows the cartridge to be removed.
Make sure you have that water off.

Replies to this post
There are none.