Part for a toilet
Posted by Gary on May 25, 2001 at 12:14:18:
Hello, I can't seem to find a part for a one piece, URC, Alomnd, colored toilet.

The local Rep. here in the Southeast said the part number is not in his database, and I've also looked at the crane plumbing web site and cannot find this part number.

I want to replace all the mechanical devices in the tank.

Part # URC 738 49741.....This number on inside back of tank, and underside of tank lid.

Also on inside of tank lid........4015,4017,4073,4072

Date stamped into right side of tank, March 22, 1984

1B-68 is the number on top of the plastic fill valve assembly.

Any help is much appreciated.

Replies to this post