Re: sudden change in hot water volume
Posted by John Griffith on May 24, 19100 at 12:22:15:
In response to Re: sudden change in hot water volume
You may have a defective dip tube and could qualify for a free replacement.
A dip tube is a plastic tube in your water heater that brings the cold water into the bottom of the heater. The dip tube is designed to prevent incoming cold water from mixing with existing hot water.

Some of the dip tubes manufactured by Perfection Corporation and supplied to most major water heater manufacturers between August, 1993 and October, 1996 were made of plastic and are now disintegrating.

VISIT: for more information.

: For some reason, since last Friday, I have fewer and fewer hot water, even though it's NOT completely out of it. I have this GAS heater that are five years old. Any idea what could be the problem?

: Thanks ahead!

: Bill

Replies to this post
There are none.