Urgent Need for Watts 35B Repair Kit or Direct Replacement
Posted by Kent Crow on April 17, 19100 at 13:51:07:
I am in need of a repair kit (or kits) for a Watts 35B series (3/4") pressure reducing valve.
I understand Watts doesn't make this series anymore and I haven't been able to find a kit
locally. The EDP number is either 006712 (per the product literature) or 0006712 per the old
box I have for the last kit I bought. Per the Watts literature, the kit number is 35B-RK and it
should work for both the 1/2" or 3/4" valves.

In lieu of this, I have the DU (dual union) model. Is the 25BDU a direct replacement for this
model (i.e., overall length)? It appears to be quite a bit longer.

Replies to this post
There are none.