Re: capping off a water pipe
Posted by Terry Love on April 15, 19100 at 14:39:01:
In response to Re: capping off a water pipe

: I recently purchased a house that has an added-on room. One wall of the room used to be an outside wall, and there is a water spigot
: protruding out of it. (Very weird!) Would it be possible for me to cap off the water supply myself, or do I need to call a plumber?

Well, kinda depends on expertise. If the pipe and fittings are galvanized pipe, you can find the fitting or pipe in the wall and either plug or cap it.
With copper, you would solder on a cap, using flux and soler, with the aid of a torch. Terry

Replies to this post
There are none.