capping off a water pipe
Posted by Joy on April 15, 19100 at 12:07:26:
I recently purchased a house that has an added on room. One wall of the room used to be an outisde wall, and there is a water spigot
pertruding out of it. (Very weird!) Would it be possible for me to cap off the water supply myself, or do I need to call a plumber?

Replies to this post