chip in bathroom sink -- repair?
Posted by Hilda on April 11, 19100 at 13:52:13:
The sink in my bathroom that has a chip about the size of a quarter, and a depth of about 1/4 inch. It is on the underside where the water drain pipe comes down. Is it possible to "fill in" this area so that it will be leak proof. I would rather not replace the whole sink if I don't have to.

Replies to this post