Re: Hammering regulator
Posted by Terry Love on April 11, 19100 at 00:31:00:
In response to Re: Hammering regulator

: The pressure regulator in my house hammers.I have adjusted it to the point of low pressure in the house. Do I have to replace the regulator? Thanks for any assistance. Tom

Does the home have any water hammer arrestors? Any time a PRV is installed, you have what is called, a "closed system". The link below has information on water hammer. Terry

Replies to this post
There are none.