leaks from my stall shower to apartment below
Posted by irving trabich on April 09, 19100 at 21:58:07:
plumber says i need a new pan after water blocked test had water leak on to my living room rug says tile has to be broken up so he can do plumbing and the a tile man will need new shower doors and big tile job is this the only way to solve this problem? talking about $1500 ???

Replies to this post
There are none.