Re: 17" rough in
Posted by Terry Love on April 06, 19100 at 12:59:16:
In response to Re: 17" rough in

: : I live in a 75 year old home with a 17" rough in in one bathroom, apparently to accomodate a towel rack behind the tank. The current toilet (no visible brand name anywhere) is a low one-piece designed for a 12" rough in, leaving 6" behind the tank. The distance between the floor bolts and the end of the bowl is 12.5" leaving just enough clearance between the bowl an a bathtub. I guess what I need is a 14" rough-in, one-piece toilet with pressure assist and a round bowl, no such thing seems to exist, any ideas or alternatives??

The closest thing you will find to that, is the G-Max series by Toto. They have a one-piece series with Unifit adapters to convert from 12" to 14" RI.
These only come in elongated however. The Carolina and Carlyle are 28" back to front, plus 3/4" space behind. The front of the bowl from the bolts on a 14" Unifit would be 16.5"
You may want to consider changing the rough-in. Terry

Replies to this post
There are none.