Re: Strange gasket on tub overflow
Posted by Terry Love on March 30, 19100 at 20:00:12:
In response to Re: Strange gasket on tub overflow

: Hi-
: I had a leak in my tub, so after ascertaining it was a bad gasket on the overflow (by tearing the wall behind it out!) I found that it was not the standard type of overflow gasket, but a "screw in" plastic piece...

: Of course, the local depot didn't have one...has anyone seen one? where can I get it? If I can't, can I replace it with a standard type tub/drain assembly?John,

I'm not sure which kind you have, but you also asked if a standard drain assembly will work. I would say yes, it should. Sometimes, that is the easiest way to fix these. Terry

Replies to this post
There are none.