Strange gasket on tub overflow
Posted by JOHNK on March 30, 19100 at 11:09:17:
I had a leak in my tub, so after ascertaining it was a bad gasket on the overflow (by tearing the wall behind it out!) I found that it was not the standard type of overflow gasket, but a "screw in" plastic piece...

Of course, the local depot didn't have one...has anyone seen one? where can I get it? If I can't, can I replace it with a standard type tub/drain assembly?

Thanks for any advice.


Replies to this post