Re: water closet parts
Posted by hj on March 27, 19100 at 23:40:52:
In response to Re: water closet parts
Any good Brigg's brand toilet supply house will have them. They will be listed for the Briggs 1000 which is what they were named after Case sold out.

: Can anyone tell me where I can buy the "Chase One Piece Non Overflow Water Closet" parts for three 1960's toilets? Thanks.

Replies to this post
There are none.