Re: PREVIOUS MESSAGE 3/2/00 ABOUT INSTALLING A TUB
Posted by hj on March 12, 19100 at 08:47:37:
In response to Re: PREVIOUS MESSAGE 3/2/00 ABOUT INSTALLING A TUB
Vicky:

I think you only were yelled at by one person, so I wouldn't worry about it. I think lawyers, doctors, and auto mechanics, for example, are also overpaid. But when you have to have a $35,000.00 truck, $20,000.00 in tools, insurance,and who knows how much in inventory, then I think plumbers are paid just right, allowing for cost of living increses of course. The other things Terry referred to, the crawl spaces, dusty attics, being blamed for burning buildings down, are all thrown in for free, (well at least insurance covers the burned down building).

as for your original question, how to move the drain depends on what type of material it is, where the drain connection is located, and several other things. So the answer might be so generic that it would not help a whole lot.

Harry.

: I AM SORRY IF I INSULTED ANY PLUMBERS OUT THERE! THAT WAS THE FURTHEST THING FROM MY MIND! I SAW OTHER PEOPLE POSTING HOW EXPENSIVE PLUMBERS WERE BUT I GUESS I AM GETTING YELLED AT FOR IT! I AM SORRY TO ALL THE PLUMBERS!

Replies to this post
There are none.