Re: About this bulletin board.
Posted by June on March 10, 19100 at 22:42:03:
In response to Re: About this bulletin board.
Bravo to you and all your fellow contributors, this is a true help to those of us who have the will but not the pocketbooks to care for our homes and establishments.

: A few things need to be said about this bulletin board.

: First and foremost, I am very proud of the quality plumbers that take their precious time to answer questions and help people. Without them, there would be no list. Their knowledge and expertise are impressive. I know that they try to answer what they have knowledge of with kindness and well meaning. If some questions are left unanswered for a time, it's because nobody wants to give out misinformation.

: With this in mind, I remove posts that I feel are against the spirit I would like to see. I like the list here to be helpful with a little humor involved. I expect homeowners (read customers) to post to and use this list, as well as plumbing professionals that enjoy sharing their knowledge. I expect the plumbers to treat the customers well.

: Since I don't accept advertising, as I have my own products listed for sale, I prefer that people not post their advertising on my site. I will at times post information about products and web sites I feel would be of interest to those visiting the list. I don't mind if people post their company name in addition to their name, as this is their credential for their expertise.

: If you feel that you've been helped by this list, let the plumbers know. It means so much to have good feedback. It's wonderful to print out a kind note to show the wife and kids.

: "Hey look! they really like me!"

: If you think this is a good and helpful web site, help spread the news to your friends.
: Let them know where you got so smart about home remodel. You can send them an email something like this:

: "Hey, I've seen this really cool web site about home remodel that you've just gotta see! You can search over 6,000 pages of remodel information, including low-flow toilet reviews, kitchens, baths, bulletinboard and a bathroom tour of the Gates Mansion. It's at www.terrylove.com"

: Best regards,
: Terry Love

Replies to this post
There are none.