Re: Help with shower faucet stem replacement
Posted by hj on March 07, 19100 at 01:18:28:
In response to Re: Help with shower faucet stem replacement
It is a MOEN faucet. The outer part surrounding the piece that rotates and pulls in and out, comes out of the faucet body. If you have the brass stem, it may need to be removed by a professional plumber who has all four removal tools and can use the correct one to get your stem out.

: Help me with advice on replacing my shower faucet cartridge. The faucet is probably the orginial and I'm not sure of the brand. Its a pull on / push off,left hot, right, cold. I removed all the trim hardware and found a stem that's held in place by a clip going through the housing. I removed the clip and tryed to pull the stem out, no luck. Is this the right way to remove the stem. I would like to remove it and take it to my plumbing supply for a replacment. Thanks

Replies to this post
There are none.