Re: Can't identify faucet brand
Posted by Bob on July 26, 1998 at 07:16:29:
In response to Re: Can't identify faucet brand
: In a Fleetwood mobile home, the tub/shower has a single handle faucet that leaks. The only markings I can see are on the wall escutcheon. It says "M/B Monogram Brass (tm)" and a shield logo with the letters UPC in a slanted banner. Any help would be appreciated.

You may end up having to contact a mobile home dealer to get what you need. My inlaws owned a mobile home once,and everytime something wore out or broke,they had to purchase it from a local trailer and mobile home parts dealer. Maybe the newer mobile homes are more standard now,but at one time,I know,things built for a house would'nt fit in a trailer. Probably due to the fact the interior walls are not made with full 2x4's and there is'nt as much space to play with,so the manufacturers had fixtures designed that would fit in between the walls.

Replies to this post