Re: Cultured Marble Sink/Countertop
Posted by Ralph Kafka on February 25, 19100 at 19:09:19:
In response to Re: Cultured Marble Sink/Countertop
: : I need to notch a corner on a cultured marble countertop. Can I use a jigsaw or rotozip tool? Do I need to rent a wet saw?

: No need for a wet saw. A jig saw with a carbide blade or a masonry blade on a skil saw will do. I'm not sure what a rotozip tool is. Is it like a Dremel?

A Rotozip is one of those "gimmic" tools for drywall, tile etc. (like a dremel).

Replies to this post
There are none.