Re: Braided metal toilet supply
Posted by The Mad Plumber on February 23, 19100 at 01:03:13:
In response to Re: Braided metal toilet supply
: ????? You don't WANT to find one, or CAN'T? If you don't want to, then you should hire a plumber. If you want to but can't, use flexible copper tubing (no, not as easy, but when done well, it is very clean and more professional looking). Can't fathom why you couldn't find one though.

Joe,
What do you mean he can't find one, or make one, or take one. Hey! What gives here? It sounds like people are treading in deep water here! This reminds me of the tube strecher in reverse. Here's how it works. You take copper tubing that is too short, and you pull it with a winch until it's six inches too long! Flare the end, and use a reducing flare joint on it. I don't know why you'd do it that way either, but you could! Wait a second here! What the Heck! are we talking about anyway! If you can't hook up the water to it, do what I do, get a bucket, and fill it in the lake, the deep part of the lake! Not the Dang shallow end of it. Keep those darn bugs and swimmy things out of that thar water. Haul that bucket up, and Hey! Don't be splashing that thing around, whatch yourself. Are we done yet?

Replies to this post