Re: My Dishwasher
Posted by Dale's Plumbing Service LMP on February 07, 19100 at 04:56:31:
In response to Re: My Dishwasher
: The water is usually connected to the hot water valve that goes to the kitchen faucet.

: : After living in my recently purchased somewhat rundown house for 6 months, I finally attempted to use the diswahser - a fairly new model with an electronic keypad. I didn't hear any sounds of water rushing into or draining out of the dishwasher, and after the cycle was over, it was clear that no water had gone into the diswasher. I am a complete novice when it comes to diswashers - so my question is multi-part: where is the plumbing line into the dishwasher - and how do I make sure it was properly connected? Does the plumbing connect in somehow from the same supply line as the sink does? Thanks in advance.......

Jaimee, look under the kit sink for a tee in the hot water line to the kit sink faucet. There should be a valve connected to this tee for the dishwasher. It may be turned off. Also look for a 1" drain hose coming from the dishwasher, that would be the drain.. make sure it is connected to the drain pipes under the kitchen sink. Hope this helps. Dale's Plumbing Service LMP

Replies to this post
There are none.